NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  

Share | 

G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ducdoohan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-23
Male

PostSubject: G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am   Mon Mar 23 2009, 22:36

My name is Duc and my ride is a 04 R6. Meet Trevor at a petrol station on Hume Hwy (Strathfield South) one morning. Also bumped into him again one afternoon
Was given a card and invited to a ride on Sunday, but unfortunately didn't make it, will definitely consider the next ride day.

Duc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am   Mon Mar 23 2009, 22:53

hi duc i am happy tou join up.look forward to see you on a ride or at the petrol station.cya soon.
Back to top Go down
Medic!akarandall

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am   Mon Mar 23 2009, 23:08

Hi Duc.

Formalities aside, come to OP on the Tuesday 31st if you can get a space. Few of us going.

$99 for a day + $15 one day MA lic.
Back to top Go down
http://my.break.com/Member/Profile/mypage.aspx?MemberNickName=Mi
Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am   Tue Mar 24 2009, 14:18

Warm Welcome Duc.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Mark

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am   Tue Mar 24 2009, 21:13

Welcome mate cheers
See you on future rides Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(ZIP)Ty

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am   Tue Mar 24 2009, 21:38

Welcome Very Happy
Hope to see you on the next ride day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am   

Back to top Go down

G'Day All was also given a card by Trevor and here i am
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1